compilation error--a procedure under system account

From: Oracle User <zengyiming_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Apr 2005 21:21:59 -0700

Hi,
I have the following procedure
create or replace procedure t is
begin
select sum(reloads), sum(pins) from v$librarycache; end t;
/

I want to compile it under oracle system account using @$HOME/.../t.sql;

got an error during compilation which says v$librarycache does not exist.

I can run the exact sql query "select sum(reloads), sum(pins) from v$librarycache;" in sqlplus prompt.
So I guess it's because I put it in a PROCEDURE.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem if I definitely need it inside a procedure?
Thanks. Received on Thu Apr 07 2005 - 23:21:59 CDT