Re: Sybase <-> Oracle Replication

From: Alex <avilner_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Apr 2005 19:29:14 -0700

Well, this does not seem to address the Sybase -> Oracle replication requirement we have. From what I understood from cursory reading of documentation, Streams only work Oracle -> Sybase. Also, what does Data Guard do for me? Seems like it is just a stand-by database -- not a heterogenous replication tool.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

--Alex Received on Thu Apr 07 2005 - 21:29:14 CDT