Re: Sporadic ORA-04030 , part tres

From: <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Apr 2005 10:50:02 -0700

Ed,

I don't have a reference in front of me currently, but I believe that there are optimizations in sparse matrices in 10g Release 1 that could help to reduce the memory consumption ... if the tables that they are using could in fact be sparse instead of dense.

Perhaps the Ag bullet that you are searching for is in the 10g R1 binaries for win32.

Perhaps not.

-bdbafh Received on Thu Apr 07 2005 - 12:50:02 CDT