pro*C make gcc

From: Ian <not_at_available.com.au>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 01:43:44 +0930

Hi,
Can anyone help please,
I am trying to use compile some pro*C programs on Oracle 10g with Solaris 10(Intel version)
I do not have the cc compiler and am trying to use gcc. Can anyone point me to a makefile and env_mk that will work with this combination. Tried changing the cc to = gcc etc but can't get it to compile. my University uses cc, but I can't afford the Sun CC compiler, also tried the trial of sun studio 10 and seems to compile OK but when programs run get invalid and recursive errors. - beyond my understanding Also need it for longer than 60 days.
A gcc compatible makefile and env_mk that works with Sol 10 and Oracle 10 wolud be appreciated
thanking you
regards
Ian

estacey_at_chariot.net.ZZ
change ZZ to direct reply Received on Thu Apr 07 2005 - 11:13:44 CDT