Re: OMS Question

From: Ronald Rood <devnull_at_ronr.nl>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:37:31 +0200

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:00:00 +0200, Bernd Renzing wrote (in article <d33ed1$kmt$05$1_at_news.t-online.com>):

> Hi!
>
> I want to use OMS for executing some SQL-Scripts (as Job) on each database.
> BUT I want to get some of the Results of these Scripts into a central
> Table/Database
>
> Has anybody done something like and has an example for me?
>
> Best Regards, Bernd.

This can be done with scheduled reports and a piece of tcl code that converts the html table[s] to csv and sqlloader. Just start with a scheduled report and edit the job that gets created for it.

With kind regards / met vriendelijke groeten, Ronald

http://ronr.nl/unix-dba
http://homepage.mac.com/ik_zelf/oracle Received on Thu Apr 07 2005 - 10:37:31 CDT