Re: How do I unlock the Oracle 9i practice tables for DBA Certification path?!

From: Mark Bole <makbo_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 02:25:25 GMT

Sybrand Bakker wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:31:14 +0200, Frank van Bortel
> <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net> wrote:
>

>>Tsk, tsk, tsk... what happened with hints for students,
>>not holding hands, learning how to fish?!?
>>
>>:) sorry - couldn't resist

> I decided not to respond because I was so tired of yet another one who
> was too lazy to RTFM.
> If we are not going to point them to the docs, we should at least let
> them boil in there own soup, and ignore them.

There has definitely been a change of tone this group over the last three months. No more omlet, no more HJR, plenty of helpful homework answers, but in some ways the edgy (or, "dysfunctional" if you prefer) feel of the group is a little less than it used to be.

I'm not complaining, mind you, but I do suspect the heavy-handed influence of Google Groups behind it all! ;-)

-Mark Bole Received on Wed Apr 06 2005 - 21:25:25 CDT