Security Scanner for Oracle called Oscanner - question

From: tim gjerlufsen <tigj_at_dffe.dk>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 23:38:38 +0200

Hi All

I have a question regarding the Security Tool called Oscanner, a very power full Oracle database scanning tool.

When using it for my Windows servers, it works fine, I can enumerate the Oracle Sid's automatically and does the search for database link and report if any were found.

But If I try the same test against a Tru64 Unix that have some Oracle databases, the Oracle Sids, can't be enumerated automatic (I have to place them into the services file) and the discovery of Database links also fails.

Does any of you know a workaround to make it work on Unix / Tru64?

Regards Tim

Please reply directly to tigj_at_dffe.dk Received on Wed Apr 06 2005 - 16:38:38 CDT