Oracle10g Listener

From: Bullseye <no email>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 21:28:23 +0100

I am currently Running Oracle8i on an NT4 Server, and have installed a trial version of Oracle 10G.

I am unable to communicate with the 10G database because I cannot start the Listener (Port 1521 Being used By 8i).

Can anyone tell me how to configure Oracle10G to use a different Port? - I can create a new listener using 1521, but all connections still try to use 1521 (and Fail!).

TIA B Received on Wed Apr 06 2005 - 15:28:23 CDT