Re: ora-04030 out of process memory

From: <nitin_kaul_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 6 Apr 2005 05:45:59 -0700

also we have at peak time max pga_aggerate_target usage=350mb so sholud i set it around 400 to 450.
today we told users to exit from their applications if they not using .to reduce the no of sessions ang pga usage.it worked coz they get error only at peak times.
so is it a bug or just i have to manage the memory.and users at peak times

regards
nitin Received on Wed Apr 06 2005 - 07:45:59 CDT