Re: sql*plus NLS Initialization error (No. 4)

From: <dccrowley_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Apr 2005 03:49:35 -0700

Hi Arun,

I get no SP2 errors the message is literally "Error 4 initializing SQL*PLUS
NLS initialization error". It is something to do with the lang. setting american_america. I think there might be a syntax problem. I am going to try another solution and download 10g_win32_client.zip -it's a 10g Universal Installer (370mb!! I guess big is beautiful) This might do the trick. I will update tomorrow Received on Wed Apr 06 2005 - 05:49:35 CDT