Rollback/Undo in 9i

From: DW <dwhittier_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 5 Apr 2005 15:45:39 -0700

Greetings...

I have a number of instances running under 9i (9.2.0.4, about to patch to 9.2.0.6).

My organization wants to investigate using undo instead of the rollback segments that we currently use.

I'm looking for a discussion about 'migrating' to undo versus rollback: recommended process, gotchas, and backing out afterwards.

Are there any articles anyone can think of which discuss this?

Thanks!

DW Received on Tue Apr 05 2005 - 17:45:39 CDT