Re: Target host or object does not exist?

From: <laredotornado_at_zipmail.com>
Date: 5 Apr 2005 13:40:25 -0700

Thanks for the advice. I put this in but am still getting this weird error sequence

dev01:$ ./svrmgrl

Oracle Server Manager Release 3.1.7.0.0 - Production

Message 4505 not found; No message file for product=SVRMGR, facility=MGR

Error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-12545 SVRMGR> CONNECT oracle/ora123 dev01
MGR-04546: Message 4546 not found; No message file for product=SVRMGR, facility=MGR
SVRMGR> Do I need to be concerned about the error "Message 4505 not found; No message file for product=SVRMGR, facility=MGR"?

Thanks, - Dave