cjq0 using up the whole cpu...

From: Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:44:50 +0200

Hi!
This morning when I shows up and looked at the db, the cjq0 process was using up all cpu time.
I'm hesitant to bounce the database just for this but since this is the secind time it has happened I'd like to know whether this is a frequent problem and how you deal with it.

9.2.0.6 on Linux ES 3.

Lots of Greetings!
Volker Received on Tue Apr 05 2005 - 03:44:50 CDT