Re: PL/SQL help needed

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 2 Apr 2005 20:23:23 -0800

BSI wrote:
> Steve <ThisOne_at_Aint.Valid> wrote in
>

> > So procedure PrepareSegment calls function FindBLY calls procedure
> > PrepareSegment calls function FindBLY....
> >
> > Looks like a logic problem, not the language (:
> >
> > Steve
> >

> Actually, PrepareSegment does NOT call FindBLY cuz it's commented :)
> should have been more careful when constructing the demo. Anyways, i
took
> that line out and it's still giving me the same error. :(
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Thanks.

One idea is to use proper English when addressing the group; the next is to actually read the documentation:

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/appdev.920/a96624/10_objs.htm#2691

Apparently this is something you haven't yet completed.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Sat Apr 02 2005 - 22:23:23 CST