Re: 10g AS - what do I need?

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:52:07 GMT

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 11:05:18 +0000, Preston Kemp interested us by writing:

>> OK, a brief intro to Oracle App Server 10g ...
> ... I really appreciate the effort you put into that post.

Welcome & I hope it helps. (It's time we had a Google-able summary.)

One of the areas I train frequently is Oracle App Server. Actually, it's many areas I train frequently, as the product is sooooo big. And I constantly get the same questions, largely because the terms around App Server are overloaded in the industry, and the size and flexibility of Oracle's App Server adds to the confusion.

If you need the next level of depth, before the manuals, check out the new "Oracle App Server Essentials" http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/appserver/

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com