Re: who is running 10g in production on what platforms and patchsets?

From: Ed Prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 1 Apr 2005 13:13:35 -0800

Moderate workload might be where we fit. We are an outsource for a major company's web site, using 10g on the backend. Yes this runs LINUX

LINUX
Appache
ORACLE We have had some hiccups, but (nearly) always managed to keep their site up and running. (Hardware issure are tough to overcome in software!)

Our company? Magic Interface, Ltd Received on Fri Apr 01 2005 - 15:13:35 CST