Using two servers simultaneously

From: Sameer <sameer75_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Apr 2005 11:47:51 -0800

Hello,
I have two Oracle Servers in my network. I can log-on to both of them using different host-strings. But i can log onto one server at a time? How can I get access to data of both servers simultaneously? Is there any DSN stuff associated with it? Can I do it with command?
Please help.
-Sameer Received on Fri Apr 01 2005 - 13:47:51 CST