Re: Announce : Monitor Oracle Databases with AdventNet ManageEngine Applications Manager 6

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 06:46:52 -0800

gibukm_at_gmail.com wrote:

> SpamNet introduces blah blah blah

Please do not spam us.

Had you cared about us you would have read the charter and realized that promotional posts are forbidden.

Had you read other posts in this group you would have realized that we treat spammers with all of the gentleness that we would treat a carjacker.

Please apologize for spamming and repost at c.d.o.marketplace where posts such as yours are allowed.

Thank you.

--
Daniel A. Morgan