Oracle Enterprise Manager

From: T.Kindermann <thomas.kindermann_at_web.de>
Date: 31 Mar 2005 07:48:03 -0600

Hello everybody,

we are running a OMS on a Oracle 9.2.0.5 Database and 2 production servers with Oracle 9.2.0.5

Now we must change the hardware (new ip-adress,...)

1.) Can someone tell we how to change the hardware
2.) how can I update the intelligent agent on the other hosts?
3.) What operation system should I use for OMS (Windows 2000 or Windows XP)
4.) Now we are running OMS from the installation medium oracle 9.2.0.1

    should we upgrade to 10g (Only the enterprise manger) and when 5.) can we administrate Oracle 9i databases with OMS 10 ?

many questions ( i know), but I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks

Thomas Kindermann
Germany

Thomas Kindermann
E-MAIL: Reply to THOMAS<x>.KINDERMANN_at_WEB.DE without <x>

Thomas Kindermann

E-MAIL: Reply to TKINDER<x>@GMX.DE without <x> Received on Thu Mar 31 2005 - 07:48:03 CST