sys.npexp$

From: knm_dibba <rbhuma_at_ford.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2005 13:43:01 -0800

for my database, I do not want to export three tables. so I inserted the table name, owner and object_type(=2) for the three tables into noexp$.
but during every export the three tables still get exported.

am i missing anything here. do i have to do any other steps. thank you. Received on Wed Mar 30 2005 - 15:43:01 CST