10g RAC with Veritas Cluster

From: linda <linglipeng_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2005 12:13:23 -0800

Hi,

We are looking to implement 10g RAC for one of the internal applications. Since we use Veritas volumne manager and Cluster, and 10g provides its own clustering software (hence not compatible with Veritas Cluster), we are in a dilema as to which way to go. If totally get rid of Veritas, then we need to use Oracle's disk management software as well.

Anybody experience the same issue as we have? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Linda Received on Wed Mar 30 2005 - 14:13:23 CST