tracing

From: Eugene <epipko_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2005 11:21:01 -0800

Hi all,
I have a process that connects to the d/base and does a select. Then it disconnects and performs some tasks. Then it connects and updates lots of rows. That update is taking too long. I'd like to be able to trace it to see the tkprof of it, but my DBA said that it is impossible because she doesn't know the session_id. Is is really not possible, or? Is there a supplied package that I can use?

Thanks,
Eugene Received on Wed Mar 30 2005 - 13:21:01 CST