storing an empty string

From: Markus Innerebner <markusin_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:06:24 +0200

Hello
I see while I am trying to store an empty java string in an oracle database, it will be converted to null.

Is there a way to store an empty string in oracle without beeing converted automaticly.

The problem is, that every time a read such data I get a null instead "". So I need every time to reconvert it again.

thanks for your help

Markus Received on Wed Mar 30 2005 - 02:06:24 CST