Re: Patch 9.2.0.6.0 on AIX 5.2

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 28 Mar 2005 05:14:49 -0800

> From now on, I will think *twice* before asking something in this
newsgroup
> again. And I will make sure my question isn't too stupid.

Oracle support, if you have a support contract, is still the 1st place to shop.

If you have responsibilities that include evaluating and implementing oracle maintenance, you need to know how to operate effectively in that environment. If you are just asking for general opinions about the patchset and you yourself are not responsible for the planning and implementation that's just peachy.

On the other hand, if you are responsible and you cannot currently find the list of known issues with a patchset, you need some help ... like immediately. If you have a support contract oracle support is the place to get that help.

This newsgroup is a fine place to ask questions. There are not any bad questions. It is a great place to get additional information after doing some basic research. Received on Mon Mar 28 2005 - 07:14:49 CST