Re: Pls help me with this migration scenario..

From: kerul4u <kerul4u_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2005 22:42:53 -0800

you r right that if one failed the whole batch will be rolled back if u use insert into....
but why don't u look just one step forward to use Procedure... fetch one row from source insert into target do commit and go further.. here u can even control which row fails by puting a flag on that record..
and make correction afterwards to those records..

I think this wat u have to do...and only way I suggest u not to take any short cut if u really values data

Kerul DBA Received on Mon Mar 28 2005 - 00:42:53 CST