Re: more "/ as sysdba" weirdness...

From: James Williams <willjamu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:44:37 GMT

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:33:16 GMT, GS <whatever_at_spam.com> wrote:

I have had this problem using Remote Desktop

connect /@Alias has worked sometimes.

When I go in through the KVM (basically on the CONSOLE) it works fine!

This compenent of Oracle on Windows is weired.

After 8.1.7 an os account would be prefixed with the domain if you did not a new entry under the Oracle registry key. Received on Sun Mar 27 2005 - 13:44:37 CST