How to find out a table last access time-stamp?

From: <dominica_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2005 16:12:44 -0800

Hi All,

   I inherit this production database from someone.    I need to find out a table's last access time-stamp? Whether it is READ or WRITE?

Let me tell you what I am trying to archieve.

I have a few obsolete schemas(users) that I need to drop. And I already have some monitoring script to monitor the i/o from V$datafile, like which datafile has read and write at when.

But now I know certain datafile(belong to some tablespace) get access. Since these suppose to be obsolete, I saw very few I/O traffic to the datafile.

But I want to narrow down to exactly which table is being access. I am trying to look around to see which table could tell me?

I don't think I could use dba_segments or dba_objects??

Or I am trying to look V$SQLAREA or V$SQLTEXT to see which SQL is execute... on those obsolete schema?

Thanks in advance,

Dominica Received on Thu Mar 24 2005 - 18:12:44 CST