Re: Migration Workbench (OMWB) vs SQL Loader

From: <xtanto_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2005 07:50:13 -0800

Hi Frank,
Actualy this the problem :

After OMWB I have to do INSERT INTO [new structure] SELECT * from [old structure]
It is about 3.5 million rows.
The problem with this : If there is a constraint error, the WHOLE batch will be cancelled.
If using SQL Loader , only the troubled rows are cancelled, the other rows will still
be inserted.

How can I get this SQL Loader feature (cancel only troubled rows) if using INSERT INTO .. SELECT ... ??

Thank you,
Krist Received on Thu Mar 24 2005 - 09:50:13 CST