Re: Oracle and Donald Rumsfeld

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 23 Mar 2005 14:59:33 -0800

DA Morgan wrote:
> fitzjarrell_at_cox.net wrote:
>
> > hpuxrac wrote:
> >
> >>snip

> >>JoHari

> >>I agree it does resemble things I have seen previously. If JoHari
is
> >>the original author/inventor ( or whomever ) it looks like Mr.
Lewis
> >>should acknowledge as such.
> >

> > I made no accusations with my post, simply an observation of the
> > simiarities. Obviously the content is Jonathan's own work and I
> > intended to solicit no apologies or acknowledgements.
> >
> > Sheesh, a guy can't make a comment around here ... :)
> >
> > David Fitzjarrell
>
> To be perfectly honest I too interpreted what you wrote as an
> accusation so there was obviously an ability for reasonable
> people to misunderstand your intention.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
> (replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)

Need I say again there was no such intent? To infer from a simple statement of similarity such intentions when none were explicitly nor (as far as I am concerned) implicitly made is confusing to me.

I shall apologise to the 'reasonable' people who made such a leap, as the conclusion drawn was incorrect.

How should I have worded my post? Is there something I missed in my choice of verbiage?

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Mar 23 2005 - 16:59:33 CST