Re: any one install ORACLE 9ir2 on Redhat 4 (32 bits)?????

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:43:25 -0800

ibm_97_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> No, you never admit you were wrong.
> Still don't understand why u have such difficult time to find out
> correctly into from metalink.
> If you promise you can send me flowers and card, I will give you my
> mailing address. How about that?
>
> :)

http://www.thetechone.com/detail-10917345.html Posted Mar 12, 2005 19:27:33

And I quote:
"If you check 9.2 you are correct.
  If you check 10g you are not."

Being RIGHT must be really really important to you. So if the above does not meet your criteria for acknowledging it then by all means write up a small White Paper on the subject.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington