Re: Key points to test when application is migrated from 8i to 9i.

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 23 Mar 2005 07:21:48 -0800

ragh..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> Could you please guide us as to what should be the key points to
> keep in mind when testing an application that has been migrated to
> Oracle 9i platform?

In my opinion there are numerous points to consider:

At the moment I cannot think of any additional items to watch, however I'm fairly certain there are more with which to be concerned. And, I'm fairly certain someone will add to this list, because mistakes with such a migration can be quite costly.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Mar 23 2005 - 09:21:48 CST