Re: any one install ORACLE 9ir2 on Redhat 4 (32 bits)?????

From: <ibm_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2005 11:35:42 -0800

Certainly you were wrong regarding 9iR2 and RHEL 4.0, even idiots can verify this if they follow the instruction to browse metalink. But simply you refuse to admit you were wrong. Why is that? Even smart people make mistakes, and I don't see you are one of them, because there are times they will realize they are wrong. No one is perfect.

Let us put this way. If I say I cannot do any one of your 4 achievements, would you admit you were wrong?

Come on, be a man.

yes or no? Simple like this.