Oracle.sysman.emSDK.client.omsClient.ClientException

From: gaddoz <gaddoz_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2005 01:55:41 -0800

Hi all,
I've installed VMware on my winXP PC, with win2000 and Oracle 9i R2. Since 2 days ago, all was working right, I can log on OMS from winXP to win2000, but today I receive this error
"exception on Oracle.sysman.emSDK.client.omsClient.ClientException ".

Can someone help me??

Thank you

gaddoz Received on Tue Mar 22 2005 - 03:55:41 CST