Best Linux distribution...

From: deancoo <s2cuts555_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:29:00 GMT

Quick question. What would be one of the better Linux distributions to run the Oracle db platform? I'm planning on using it in my home office/techlab to test out 'stuff' relating to data warehouses. It would primarily work on data, and run data warehouse relate Oracle tools. Realizing, of course, that Oracle pushes Redhat Enterprise and SUSE LINUX, is there something in the ranks of the truly free that someone may have had good experiences with, or even something people think should be avoided?

Thanks,
d Received on Mon Mar 21 2005 - 10:29:00 CST