Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 19 Mar 2005 19:28:50 -0800

Interesting ... when did Paul become equated with G*d? And why is Jesus the 'only way'?

It isn't, really, and I am offended with the nature of such a post, in this newsgroup or in any other techincal forum. If you're preaching, or if you're trolling, do so elsewhere, as you apparently have no respect for the beliefs of others. And, trust me, there ARE other valid and worthwhile beliefs, several of which concern the G*d you firmly believe is your own, and, I expect, no one elses.

I shall not echo the sentiment of another posted response, however your 'Christian' teaching leaves much to be desired with respect to honoring other's chosen faiths. I would seriously consider learning more about other religions before casting them aside like nothing better than an old shoe.

Apologise to the group for this blatant display of disregard. Then, never do this again.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Sat Mar 19 2005 - 21:28:50 CST