Re: any one install ORACLE 9ir2 on Redhat 4 (32 bits)?????

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:32:49 -0800

Steve wrote:

> DA Morgan wrote:
>

>> Steve wrote:
>>
>>> Scary that they let people like this teach. Let alone teach Oracle.
>>

>> Perhaps you would like to back up your kind words with something other
>> than an anonymous email address.

> Why?
>

>> You pick the date you would like to:
>> A. Lecture my class at the University of Washington as a guest lecturer
>>    and I'll pay too.
>> B. Lecture at a meeting of the Puget Sound Oracle Users Group.
>> C. Run a workshop at Oracle Day 2005 on April 7th.
>> D. If you are a US Citizen present RAC to the US Navy on April 5th.

> Why?
>

>> Please provide a short bio and, if you would like, a photo for the web
>> site.
>>
>> In short ... I call!
>>
>> Pictures and information of RAC on Mac at Battelle PNL can now be found
>> at http://www.psoug.org
>> click on the RAC on Mac link.

> This thread proves you to be incapable of admitting you were wrong, as
> you were in your first post on this thread. You're now saying that I
> should teach? WTF has that got to do with your amazingly arrogant attitude?
>
> Those who can, do...
>
> Steve

As you snipped what I wrote that you object to I have no idea to what you were or are referring. But by all means don't let that interfere with your testosterone cocktail.

What I was responding to was you questioning the qualifications of someone you don't know to do something you don't know how to do. Reminds me of a quote from Brendan Behan.

"Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves."

I was just giving you the opportunity to prove me wrong.

So now I still have no idea what I wrote that bothers you so much ... but because of your attitude ... I also no longer care.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington