Is 60M rows a lot?

From: Chris Markle <cmarkle_at_sendmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:26:58 -0800

Folks,

Say I wanted to store a row per email for 2M emails per day for 30d... That'd be 60M rows... And assume if you're wondering how big a row is that it's 500 bytes. That'd be a table of 30GB. In the grand scheme of small / medium / large DBs, where it this? I sorta thought it'd be medium size, but others are telling me that's "large". Just trying to figure out how whacked this this...

Chris Received on Fri Mar 18 2005 - 21:26:58 CST