Re: how to get hsodbc working?

From: <tom_colson_at_ncsu.edu>
Date: 18 Mar 2005 08:23:23 -0800

Yes, I saw his how to. I have set up the config exactly as specified in his how to, same error. Same error no matter how I set up the config. I can, however, tsping the service, and yes, the access database works and is accessible!

Thanks.

http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:4425504927615532868::NO::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID,F4950_P8_CRITERIA:4406709207206