Spotlight on Oracle problem

From: Grzegorz Dratwa <gdratwa_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:12:11 +0100

Hello!
After upgrading Oracle server to 8.1.7.4.13 by patch instaliation I have experience a problem with Spotlight on Oracle. When I try to look at "session details" from "top session" menu Spotlight stops to respond. Oracle runs on Win 2000 Advanced server SP4. Utilization of CPU is bigger aprrox. 20% after that (TaskInfo2003). This is generated by system thread of Oracle server process responsible for Spotlight user session. When I end the task, Spotlight, utilization of CPU returns to normal level. All other Spotlight functions are working correctly. Previous version of Spotlight I used was 2.2c. At this moment I am testing Spotlight 3.6.0.208 and the situation is the same. Can anyone help, please?
Regards, Greg. Received on Thu Mar 17 2005 - 04:12:11 CST