Re: Free iPOD

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 15 Mar 2005 19:34:44 -0800

npicaut_at_clemson.edu wrote:
> Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

Oh, my God, and I almost missed the boat!!!

> I've joined and I think you should as well.

You betcha!!!! Such a DEAL!!! My second half-cousin, 17 times removed on my sister's side, couldn't do me as well!!! So, where do I sign???

> It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already
given
> away $4 million in FREE stuff!

That would explain the lifetime supply of swim flippers my neighbor just received ...

> All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer
friends
> to do the same. That's it!

That's IT?!?!? Nothing else??? I don't have to sell my mother into slavery??? Now THAT'S an OFFER!!!

> Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact
link
> to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:

http://www.ifyoufallforthisyouredumberthanastump.com/?r=1010101010101010

Gee, I'm gonna do that RIGHT away!!! Damn, where's that Internet Explorer when you want it ...

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Mar 15 2005 - 21:34:44 CST