Re: back to the future

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:20:42 -0800

Mark C. Stock wrote:

> "Specify how far back you wish to flash the database in the future"

Believe it or not we agonized over this one for a long time. At the end we simply couldn't find a more succinct way to say what it says without losing the meaning.

If anybody has any alternatives I'd be interested in hearing them

The "from now own" doesn't work because it may not be from now on, it could be from whatever you set the flashback period to be from now on. Received on Tue Mar 15 2005 - 20:20:42 CST