Re: Tutorial/Reference for RMAN on 9i?

From: GreyBeard <Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:46:11 GMT

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:35:52 -0800, sphealey wrote:

> I am looking for a tutorial/reference for RMAN on 9iR2. I have read
> through the Recovery Manager User's Guide, which is good, but for such
> a critical topic I would like to have a second reference and some
> additional tutorial material.

The Oracle documentation has some good manuals. In addition, Oracle provides 'Oracle By Example' tutorials, and one for RMAN 9iR2 is at

http://www.oracle.com/technology/obe/obe9ir2/obe-ha/rman/rman.htm

OTN is still the best place to start for information. <sigh>

/FGB Received on Tue Mar 15 2005 - 16:46:11 CST