ORA-00928: missing SELECT keyword

From: Anas <anaskhans_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Mar 2005 02:02:02 -0800

Hi ,
I have two schemas for development and testing. Both were populated via import from another server.
I am getting "ORA-00928: missing SELECT keyword" error while I try to execute a query on one schema but it works fine with the other. To resolve this I deleted all the existing statitics for indexes and tables, rebuilt all the indexes and collected new statistics using DBMS_STATS. My server version is:
Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.4.0 - Production

Please help

Thanks
Anas Received on Tue Mar 15 2005 - 04:02:02 CST