Mulimaster DB and time sync.

From: <bozothedeathmachine_at_excite.com>
Date: 14 Mar 2005 14:53:22 -0800

We have 2 sun servers running a multimaster config. We've been told by an application vendor that we should not use NTP on the sun boxes because it could mess with the databases. Is this true? Time drift could be an issue and we want to keep the sun units in sync with other network elements. What were to happen if we were to perform rdates on both sun nodes at the same time?

Thanks in advance,
Ben.. Received on Mon Mar 14 2005 - 16:53:22 CST