Re: Oracle9R2

From: William F. O'Neill <wfoneill001_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:33:36 -0500

Two instances: 1. CONSOL, 2. MISC.
I have Services for both, and both are in 'start' position when the computer is booted. Again, I'm trying to upgrade MISC from 9.0.1.1. to 9.2.0.1, and using the Oracle utility for upgrade is what is giving me the problem. I can connect with CONSOL fine, as that is the instance set up upon installation of R2. I do not have a Repository set up.