Re: Where is Oracle Forms?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:22:19 +1100

jbmorla apparently said,on my timestamp of 14/03/2005 7:48 PM:

> Hi,
> I've downloaded a file for windows XP from OTN called Oracle ASF Forms
> Reports services,
> but I'm not sure if it contains Oracle Forms.
> Besides, it doesn't install and I don't know where to look for the
> installation guide.
> Anyone has a clue?
> Many thanks.

Buddy, you're in serious trouble right there... :)

That is a "library" to be used with Forms runtime environments. So you need first to understand how Forms works nowadays (no mean feat!), then you must install Forms runtime, then the development, then write a few forms to understand what it is all about, THEN you can have a hope and a prayer of getting this thing to work.

Clear? No? Me neither. Sorry I can't help more: the subject is not easy to explain in a single reply, nor even in months of replies...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto