Re: Oracle9R2

From: William F. O'Neill <wfoneill001_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 02:32:25 -0500

Hi Daniel:
These are the Services that are in 'Start' mode: OracleMTSRecoveryService
OracleOrahome90Agent
OracleOrahomeTNSListener
OracleServiceConsol
OracleServiceMisc

I tested the Consol & Misc Services with Net Stop & Net Start. Misc is the one I'm having problems with, trying to upgrade it to 9.2.0.1.0. Consol works fine, and I can connect to to it. MISC - I cannot connect to it thru OEM or SQLPlus.

Bill....