Re: How can i recover a 9i RAC?

From: <Mr.Duxzh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2005 17:06:33 -0800

hpuxrac wrote:
> For point 1, it depends on what kind of damage, if any, occurred to
say
> node 3. Usually you just restart node 3, restart the instance, and
you
> have nothing to do whatsoever. Will node 3 have a logging file
system?
> Then probably no damage to it at all. Will you have some kind of
> backup of node 3 to restore from? Then probably no damage at all.
>
> For point 2 ... nothing except make any needed changes to the spfile
> and oracle network config files.

hi,hpuxrac,thanks for your reply. ^_^
1 The damage i refered to is crashed with all it's diskes died. so I must reinstall the os and the oracle software. this is the kind of its'damage

2 the spfile and the network config files, are on node3? Does any other node need nothing changes about own spfile or network config? Received on Sun Mar 13 2005 - 19:06:33 CST