Re: Development Trends in Web and Oracle

From: Hexathioorthooxalate <ruler_at_removemetoemail.clara.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:15:49 -0000

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1110726012.959171_at_yasure...

> Oh is my frustration with the fact that your knowledge doesn't equal
> that of my students after one quarter? For that I apologize. I shouldn't
> be trying so hard to make sure none of them graduate and still don't

More personal attacks ... thanks for reinforcing what I wrote in my previous message about many of the threads that you post to and the deterioration of tone and content in the posting. Keep it up!

To put it simply for you, when all else fails you do not need to attack the person personally (or as I put it in the disclaimer of my first post in this thread, "ad hominen attacks"). If you improve your EQ you might even find that you receive Christmas cards this year :)

Hex