Re: Development Trends in Web and Oracle

From: Hexathioorthooxalate <ruler_at_removemetoemail.clara.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:59:30 -0000

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1110673265.126353_at_yasure...

Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)

> I'll take your response to mean "No." ... well you should try it some time
> unless as I suspect you haven't even the basic knowledge required
> to know what one is.

I typical response from you Daniel. Right at the beginning this thread Daniel Noons commented on why I had such a big disclaimer against my post. I did so because of, in particular, YOU

Here is a snippet
> Please don't bother to reply with RTFM, this is trivial,
> this is a waste of bandwidth, redesign your problem and

I saw a few days ago Jonathan Lewis in this newsgroup wrote yet again a note on Etiquette. I suggest you read it. It seems to me that you constantly cannot differentiate between a difference of opinion between the contributions of people in this newsgroup without resorting to this type, or more often worse, comment. Do have a look at the tone of posts made by Jonathan Lewis, Tom Kyte, Niall Litchfield. They are helpful, informative, and they know their stuff. They're respected too. The same cannot be said about postings where you have contributed - often terminating in an insult exchange. I do not believe you are a good ambassador for yourself, this newsgroup, or the University of Washington. Received on Sun Mar 13 2005 - 05:59:30 CST